Wednesday, December 05, 2001

*takes a deep breath*

You know, the entire world just smells, just FEELS better after a good rain. I love it when it storms. And the sound of rain on the roof... If I ever have a two story house the master bedroom better be upstairs. :) I know - I sound insane, right? I just feel really good right now, which is a huge contradiction to what I've been feeling recently. Hopefully my bad two days will stick to it and not turn into a bad week...

Mom is getting layed off in January, and I am so worried about her. I really don't know what she is going to do. I just feel so helpless... it's not like I make enough money to help her. I'm just scared I guess... it sucks being old enough to know about financial problems and then seeing people you really care about having to deal with them. I have a six month tour coming up with the National Guard. I really don't want to go to the border for it, but if I can make enough to help my mom out then I guess it's really not a bad thing. It's probably better actually. Except for the fact that I would never see my friends... ha. Alone again, story of my life...

Okay I'm depressing myself here. Hey! Carlos! I have the best friends. ;) I was going to go up in the mountains and play in the snow today, but I decided against it. I'm not exactly happy with cold weather... can't stand it in fact... ^_^ I need to learn to dress warmer I guess.

Oh boy, fratracide... We killed three of our own today with a 2000 pound satellite guided bomb. More to add to my prayers tonight. I wish we really didn't have to deal with this... but unfortunately we do. I wish that I could help or have an impact... Well, or that I could end it all, but doesn't everyone? :) Yeah...

Song Quote of the Moment: "I will love you more than that"

~Backstreet Boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home