Tuesday, December 04, 2001

Mmmm...

Good morning world! Got up about an hour and a half ago. So far the day is good. I have to work again today, closing, and I really don't want to! I had such an awful day yesterday... First I had a customer come in with a return a mile long... it was so awful. It was even WORSE though because the whole time she was screaming at me that I wasn't going fast enough and that I was going to make her miss her movie. I got done with her, and the next girl that came up said, "Damn, she was a bitch, wasn't she?" Well, I agreed, and I guess a customer heard me and went and told my manager that I was calling customers bad stuff... SO I got chewed out for that too. On top of that I had three other customers come in being just rude, and I did something inadvertently to get someone written up, and he made certain to REMIND me of it every chance he got. It was a bad day.

On a better note... Talking to John right now. Uhm, got Wednesday off, going to a concert, having a good ol' time on Friday, have Saturday off... THANK GOD! What else? I'm putting Christmas lights up inside my itty bitty home... It's going to look cool.

My poor kitty. When I got home last night the fire alarm was going off, and I have no idea how long it was doing so. I finally got it shut off, but it took awhile to pry my cat out from behind the couch. Poor guy.

Well, that's all for now. Bubye!

Song Quote of the Moment: "Somebody hit the lights, so we can rock it day and night."

~Jessica Simpson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home