Sunday, December 09, 2001

WHEW!

Just read the last post I put in this thing... WOW. I think I was STILL pretty messed up... Oh my goodness. I think I'll lay off for awhile. Kermit is high! LOL! I heard the cutest thing the other day - basically Sesame Street on drugs. Oh, it's so hilarious. I'm going to have to get my friend to put it on CD for me, I think.

HI CARLOS! I have to make it a point to talk to Carlos every time I write in this now. I think it makes him feel special. J/K buddy, you know I love you! hehehe... Anyway. yeah... Cat is sitting in my lap watching me type. He went crazy on my boyfriend the other night... John has scratches all over his arms. Sorry about that John!

Well, work is going better, for now anyway. I say that now because I know tomorrow when I get off at midnight I'm going to be cussing Ross all over again. We are extending our hours, so we're open 'til eleven, and I know it will take almost an hour to clean everything up and get out of there. Talk about burning the midnight oil. Not like I HAVEN'T been doing that lately, but I'm afraid I don't look forward to it at work. Oh boy, starting to depress myself again. Stop the conversation...

I haven't talked to Rachael in a LONG time. I really need to... I want to go to Virginia in February, but I don't know if I'm going to have the money for it. I have a grand total of eight dollars to last me until payday this Friday. No joke. Do you know how hard it is to survive on eight dollars when you need gas and cat food (well, not cat food anymore) and something to eat yourself? I haven't had a real meal in about eight days now, not including Arby's last night (thanks John and Dave), and it looks like I don't get one 'til Friday. ACK! I know I work... A LOT. So what the heck is all of my money going to? Oh yeah, that's right. BILLS. Whoever invented them should be shot.

And Deanna wants me to do something with her next week, which I have no problem with because I'll have money by then at least. I hadn't seen her in so long until last night. I missed her. I miss having someone I can share girl talk and make-up secrets and self-incriminations with. :) I guess that' goes for my cousin Michelle too. I really want to see her, but I just can't right now. Don't ask, because I won't tell. I just can't.

On other notes, I saw my Uncle Dusty last week. Haven't seen him in almost two years, and I was really missing him. He's just about the coolest uncle that anyone could ever have. And my Aunt Shanna... I'm so happy for her! I've been talking to her here lately and apparently she met this guy over the internet, and now she's moving from Texas to Michigan with him. I'm glad that she is happy. He sounds like a really cool guy too. *shrugs* Love in the air?

Well, I'm trying to think of anything else that might be interesting, but I can't right now. I think my brain is on meltdown from the past few days. I got fourteen hours of sleep today! I needed it though, because in the last four days I probably managed a total of only fifteen or so hours. I know, it sounds like a lot, but trust me, I was dragging. Well, anyways, I'm going to quit now. Happy Sunday everyone!

Song Quote of the Moment: "You won't cry, I won't scream"

~Alien Ant Farm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home