Friday, November 09, 2001

Whew! And life goes on...

I just saw this thing that says Shakira: Latin Britney? Okay, why do we NEED a Latin Britney? Why can't she just be Shakira? DON'T COMPARE!!! It gives me headaches...

Speaking of, I just got rid of one hell of a migraine today, thank you God, and now all I have to worry about is not getting another day off until Monday. Spectacular... I really wish I had a job 9 to 5, Monday through Friday. Those people who say they need a little change in their lives don't know just how great repetitive behavior can be, you know? At least they get weekends...

Well, back to Virginia in February. Or so is the plan right now. I want to see Rach again. I miss her something fierce. It really sucks when your best friend, and I do mean that literally, lives all the way across the country. Not to mention Julie and Neil and mom and dad (#2) and even Jared and Ron. *laughs* What a character. Rachael and Julie have both done well for themselves in the guy department.

Hmm... I'm thinking of cooking the cat and being done with it. Suggestions anyone? E-mail them to me! Recipes are a plus... lol. Well, I guess I'd better get some sleep before work calls tomorrow...

Song Quote of the Moment: "I don't want to waste my time, become another casualty of society."

~sum41

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home