Saturday, August 11, 2001

WHOO!!!

Happiness... It just SOUNDS high. I don't know - maybe I'M high. I got this spur of the moment idea to just go to Las Vegas tonight, but unfortunately there were no flights out tonight so I'm leaving first thing in the morning. I'm only staying overnight, and it's a LOT of money for a one-nighter, but you're only young once, right?

I really wish that Corey would call me. There's so much I want to talk to him about. I swear I never stop thinking about him, be that good or bad. If we had been talking this week I would have said screw it and called him tonight and we would probably be DRIVING to Vegas right now... :) I know - I think I'm a little too spontaneous, but it just feels so good...

I'm gonna be nineteen... I'm getting excited now. Mostly because my cousin Michelle is going to be down from Vegas during my birthday and Dave and Daniel, my homie g-dawgs *laughs* are going to be back in town, so it's going to be one hell of a fun time. I CAN'T WAIT! The guys at work say they're going to go get me soused too. I don't think so... I tailed them to a bar the other night just to hang out and play pool and when my boss got *ahem* intoxicated he ended up grabbing my ass... Talk about suprised. He's quitting in a week, and I couldn't be more relieved. It made things really awkward you know?

I need to go to bed. I have to get up at 2:30 and start driving, and it's already 11:20. AHH! Why am I flying out of Phoenix again? Oh, yeah, because Tucson sucks and doesn't have anything open until 11 tomorrow morning, that's why. I'm going to be so TIRED. I'm going to get my tounge pierced, too, I think. Shelly is really trying to get me to. Hell, after all the bucks I forked over for this plane ticket, I might as freakin' well. *shrugs* Here's to being a little TOO spontaneous. :)

Song quote of the moment: "I am happy, feeling glad. I got sunshine in a bag. I'm useless, but not for long; the future is coming on."

~Gorillaz

"I can't believe that something like you could happen to me."

~*NSYNC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home