Monday, October 29, 2001

Well...

We're at war. Watch out camel-riding, flag-burning, backward-living horny bastards that want to die so they can have 70-something virgins, we're coming to nuke your asses. Anthrax. Oh joy... that's just what I want to get in the mail. Airport security... alrighty. Homeland security - no thank you. I don't particularly feel like babysitting a base. Send me overseas and let me find the punks and this war will be over.

And then there's the punks that steal mail and beat up poor defenseless mailboxes and destroy pumpkins... And cops too busy with bomb threats to take care of frivilous things like that. GET A GRIP! The whole world needs to...

I have a new job now. Ross clothing stores... It's fun, and I like it a lot better than the mine. What else? Three cousins are getting married, and I don't even have a boyfriend. Oh, I feel so left out... *shrugs*


Song quote of the moment: "Sometimes my head wants to explode"

~LFO


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home