Tuesday, August 14, 2001

*blurred vision*

No, I haven't been drinking. I need glasses, but I really don't need glasses, and I don't WANT glasses at all! CONTACTS! green ones. Oh boy, rambling today. :) I'm just happy. I finally got everything straight with the U of A, so now all I have to do is get enrolled with Pima CC and hopefully I'll get my free tuition. I need it, considering how broke I am...

Well, went to Vegas, walked the strip, got blisters, played a LOT of MarioKart on N64, got my tounge pierced... Yeah, I DID it. I can't believe that I did - am I crazy? It's so swollen right now too, but in all honesty it really doesn't hurt that bad. It's a pain because you basically have to learn how to do stuff like eat and lick your lips and spit all over again (just to name a few) but the pain of it is about the same as when you bite the heck out of your tounge. I won't lie, it does hurt, but I'm a baby, and if I can do it then anyone can. Just hope I don't piss off anyone in the Army for it... *shrugs* Oh well if I do! :)

I heard a new song today - I think it's so hilarious. It's called "I was high" and I don't know who sings it, but OMG it is so funny. Basically it's making fun of people that get high all the time. One part I remember is this... "I wasn't gonna run from the cops, but I was high. I was gonna pull right over and stop, but I was high. Now I'm a paraplegic, and I know why. Because I was high, because I got high, because I got high." (FYI paraplegic means paralyzed from the waist down if you didn't know) I don't know - maybe that's NOT funny and I'm just cynical. Oh well.

Song quote of the moment: "Why do I live this way? Must be the money!"

~Nelly

"I don't think they can handle this."

~Destiny's Child

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home