Thursday, August 02, 2001

Oh, my good Lord...

I NEED A VACATION!!! I went to Wyoming last week and the week before for annual training and it was such a mess. It rained all the time, 34 people got struck by lightning (I kid you not) I got carsick and just when I got back and things were looking up I found out that my brother's girlfriend called CPS on my parents while I was gone because they claim that my dad is being abusive to my 16 year old brother. Of course it's a lie and my brother is a complete jerk. AND my job sucks, my boss hates me, and I would really like to be able to do something where I at least make a LITTLE bit of a difference instead of sweeping floors or taking out trash. The only reason I stay is for the $800 every two weeks. *shakes her head* And school is coming up, oh boy... AHHHHHHHH!!!

*sniff* I need a computer so so bad. I miss being able to talk to my friends. I miss E-MAIL. I really miss Rowin. I haven't talked to him in over two months. He was always pretty good at helping me out with problems and stuff, and boy I could've used his help a week ago when all of this went down. I'm just so burnt out. He could always make me laugh. Where for art though Rowin?

I also have a check to mail and a LOT of people to write and thank, like Mom and Dad in VA. Oh yeah, and Charlie too. One of the coolest people I have ever met - YOU ROCK BUDDY! My own personal airport valet. :)

Well, at least I got mail from Rach. It sounds like she's doing good... Apparently she's got a boyfriend now and is getting ready to start college - study hard girl. Don't get behind or you will kick yourself in the ass for the rest of the semester. And plan to come see me this summer!!! I wish she could come to Arizona... It probably won't happen, at least not anytime soon, but I miss her. Guess that's the downside of actually going and MEETING her. I miss Julie too, God, she could make me laugh so much. Peace guys.

Well, 19th birthday is coming up, on the 19th. Ironic, huh? Guess so... I'm not too excited about it. I guess major problems can put a damper on things like birthdays. It sucks getting older...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home