Tuesday, August 07, 2001

Well now...

I've been getting a little cynical on myself here lately and I don't really know why, but I'm feeling a little lost actually. I've been trying to figure out where it is I really want to be in life, which ties in directly with what I want to do, which takes me to what am I GOOD at? I can sing, but like that's ever going to go anywhere. I can write, but only ten-thousand or so words before I get totally bored with what I'm working on and start ANOTHER project that I'll never finish. That's what I feel like right now. I'm always pushing forward and trying new things, but I never get to finish or follow up with what I start, and it's honestly driving me crazy. I am going to nursing school and I think I'll be happy with that, but it just seems so far away. *shrugs* Maybe I need a muse, someone to inspire me, or one hell of a reason, or even someone to kick me in the ass and say, "Hey! Get it together, girl!" I don't know...

My brother turned 17 today. I really hope he finds his happiness, and I really hope he learns to love my mom again. It rips me up whenever I think about how close we all used to be and how distant we are now. But my mom has Cody, and my dad has Buz, and my cat and I are doing just great... :) I hate being alone.


Song quote of the moment: "I can't stand to fly... I'm not that naive. I just want to find the better part of me. I'm more that a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train, and it's not easy to be me."

~Five for Fighting

God Bless everyone... Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home