Monday, August 26, 2002

It's time to start saving up...

Remind me when I get to Flagstaff that I need to put every last damn thing I pay for in my name - my phone (both of them), electric, gas, rent, everything. Open accounts - get a credit card for God's sake. Build some credit so I can buy a car, because I am not living under my mother's thumb anymore.

Yeah, EVERYTHING is in her name. It's cheaper that way, but you know what? Every time she's mad at me she holds it over my head. And lately it seems like EVERYTHING is my fault. We're getting to where we can't even talk to eachother without fighting anymore. I want to do my own thing, and she does too, or so she says, but she wants me to do it all her way. You know, I am old enough to make some decisions on my own. I do have a general idea of what I'm doing. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of her. I'm getting to where I can't stand to be around her, and I don't want that to happen, so I'm going to talk to Trevor and Tracy and see when I can move in up there. I'm just going to tell mom that that's my decision and what I'm going to do and there's no way she's going to change my mind. If she takes the truck away, so be it. I'll hitchhike. I don't care anymore. I'm going up there whether I get this job at the jail or not. I'm not staying in Globe anymore. I'm not staying with her anymore.

I don't need her. I don't really need anybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home