Sunday, August 25, 2002

Good morning blog...

Well I missed Carie's shower... I just didn't feel like going. My stomach is still giving me crap. *shrugs* I sorry, Carie. What else? Mom is seriously thinking of moving up to Flagstaff. She is thinking of buying a house up there, and she's going to apply for a job at the same place that I did. I don't know how I feel about that. Sort of like no matter how much I try to get out on my own and away and try to get on my own feet I just can't do it. She gripes at me for depending on her, and then when I decide to get out and move on and try to be independent she follows me? I don't know... I don't know what to think about it.

Well, dad's birthday was two days ago, so he's 46 now. We're all getting older. ^_^

Song Quote of the Moment: "Time marches on"

~Alan Jackson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home