Friday, August 02, 2002

Well... Back in Show Low again. SO much fun... Me and Gower, just hangin' out. Don't know where the commander or SFC Fitzpatrick went... *shrugs* Oh well. I really REALY wish I was living in Flagstaff right now though... I could be sleeping in a real bed and not even have had to COME to Show Low tonight. Lucky, John, you're lucky...

What else is new? Happy birthday David! He's 20 now... Wow, I'm going to be 20 in 17 days... That's scary. No more blaming it on being a teen. AHH! I'll have to come up with a new excuse. Dang...

I still can't sleep... Last night I didn't fall asleep until after 4... and then was up at 9 because mom was like, "You need to get up and join the rest of the family!" So I spent three hours in my room, then started packing all of my stuff up to come to Show Low and here I am. I love my mom to death - I would die for her, but lately she's been really... controlling? Yeah that's the word. I think it's because I'm moving to Flag. I don't know why she stresses so much though. RELAX!!!

Song Quote of the Moment: "If only she knew"

~Michelle Branch (I'm on a Michelle branch kick, sorry)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home