Thursday, May 23, 2002

~_^ Well, it'll be a few days until I write in this again... Leaving tomorrow morning at five for Show Low, and then from there to Flag to meet dad, and then Vegas. Yay, Vegas! I'm gonna have so much fun - Dad thinks I'm not going to do anything and that he's going to confiscate my keys as soon as we get there. Yeah, right... ^_^

I think I'm done with everything. At least, that is, everything I can do for now. I have all of my clothes packed... Truck is cleaned out, house is done, hmm. I tried to call the unit today to ask if I could park a vehicle at the armory for the weekend, but of course I couldn't get ahold of anyone, so I'm going to see if I can't just talk to someone tomorrow morning. If not I'm just going to leave a note on the seat of Uncle Dusty's car telling them I left it there and that I'll pick it up Monday. I talked to Aunt Deb last night too... She wanted us to come up today, but because of Uncle Dusty's job we couldn't. Man, I'm exited. It's been a year since I saw Teenie or Aunt Deb, and I haven't seen Uncle Dusty since January, not to mention them TOGETHER. Oh my goodness, my dad's family is so hilarious when they get together, especially if there is alcohol involved. It's great.

*sigh* I'm so unbelievably BORED right now, it sucks. *drums her fingers on the desk*

Song Quote of the Moment: "I believe in self-assertion"

~Self

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home