Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Rach, what trouble with the law?! You or your brother...? *shrugs*

I have got SO much crap to do in the next two weeks. I'm going to Vegas Friday, then Wednesday of next week I'm going up to Flagstaff to help my dad out, and then Friday I have to drive from there to Show Low for drill. Then I have to go BACK to Flagstaff to meet Michelle, who will be driving down from Vegas, and after I see her I've got to go to Phoenix to meet up with Mindy and pick up Samantha for the day. ACK! My family's lucky I'm such a damn good cousin... LOL!

WHY am I writing in this?!? I need to be cleaning the house right now... That's actually what I intended to do anyway, but the computer wouldn't let me. "Come here, sit down," it said, and how could I refuse? *laugh* All right, I'm going to go clean now.

Song Quote of the Moment: "because we can can can!"

~Fatboy Slim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home