Wednesday, May 22, 2002

C'mon eyes, focus...

HEATER! I want the heater - I'm cold this mornin'... IT'S cold this morning! and yesterday morning I had the AC on, good Lord. *shakes her head* Insane, Arizona is. Ooop, there's a Yoda thing again. I read Episode Two about a month ago, maybe not even that long ao, but I'm so ready to see the movie. Saw Spiderman, wasn't overly impressed. You know, he goes through the whole movie professing this dying love for MJ, and in the end when she's all, "Oh, I love you Peter Parker!" he's like, "Yeah, whatever, I'll c-ya around..." ACK! That's begging for a sequel just to tie it up. Movies shouldn't do that. If you want to leave some stuff UNSAID cool but don't piss people off with the ending... it's not good for business!

I also bought Moulin Rouge day before yesterday, and I've watched it religiously ever since. I love it! I had no idea that Ewan McGregor could sing, but it makes him even more sexy than he already was. ^_^ Gonna have to replace one of my fav actors with him... He's quickly climbing the list. I also bought the soundtrack - obsessed? Nah, just REALLY like the music. *shrugs* DAMN Mrs. Rios and that 5 years of Chorus! *laughs* What's a girl to do?

Song Quote of the Moment: "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?"

~Mya, Pink, Lil' Kim, and Christina Aguilera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home