Thursday, June 14, 2001

Well, I said it would be awhile...

I really have GOT to get my own computer. This three week interval thing is just not going to cut it! I'm having serious withdrawls here... Hey I wonder if Rowin sent Rach her printer yet. Hmm...

Anyway, I made it back to Arizona in one piece, although I don't really know how... I left my tickets at Rach's house and didn't realize until we'd already driven four hours to Baltimore. I HATE TRAVELING!!! I swear I am never going anywhere, well, for a long time anyway. I ended up spending $200 of Rachael's dad's money, and I feel so terrible about it. AHH TYPOS!!! I'm never going to get this entry done... So now I have to send them money and buy groceries and a mailbox because I don't have one yet... And I've been out of work for a month because I had my appendix removed on Cinco de Mayo. Oh boy...

Well, I go back to work tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. I sat down last night and had a real long talk with myself and decided I better straighten up if I'm going to make it on my own. You have no idea how hard it is to be paying for your own home (not an apartment) and paying for college and supporting yourself. I hope my parents are happy with how I'm doing, because I don't think they are going to give me too much slack. I guess that's a good thing when you really think about it, but I don't know... Like I said it's so hard sometimes... And Michelle is so mad at me because I can't go to her graduation this friday - I can't even send her anything. I feel bad, but I don't know how to fix the problem. *sighs* Oh well, I guess we'll both live.

'The Bloodsucking Spawn of Satan' is really starting to get on my last nerve. AGAIN. (If you want to know who that is just e-mail me and I'll tell ya) This person will never STOP getting on my nerves. They need to just KEEP their MOUTH shut and not go LOOKING for trouble. Oh boy - I've said enough...

It is SO SO SOOOOOOOO hot right now. And I have to go buy a mailbox. I'm gonna pull a Julie and start whining... (still love you Julie!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home