Friday, March 23, 2007

Whisper Against the Wind

Welcome back, world... Where have you been?

Oh, sorry, guess I'm the one that's been missing. Nursing school will do that to one, you know... So, where was I? 2006?!? Wow, that's over and done. So is my relationship with my EX, if anyone cares to know. I'm in new waters now (took me nine months to take that baby step) and extremely happy to be. ^_^

Soooo... *takes a deep breath* I graduate as an RN in May. YAY me! 'Bout effing time, I know. Kinda like writing in this thing. It's been too long. However, nursing school does tend to open up like a black hole, sucking in all matter and time and leaving you wondering where the hell it all ends up, because it has to go SOMEWHERE... That's pretty much been my last year. I'm glad things are lookin' up.

Gonna buy a house soon. Well, relatively soon. Ah hell, anyone wanna get married and go halfers??? LET ME KNOW!!! In all seriousness though, I can't wait to get the hell out of Globe and into a home of my own.

Yeah. That's the update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home