Friday, February 03, 2006

Longer Days and Nights

Pathophysiology is officialy done consuming my life.

Now, if I could just get ahead of the teeth in my other three classes. On the bright side, I have finals for two of them next week. 'Course, I have drill this weekend and I'm still trying to finish my work for THIS week...

So maybe that's not the brightest side of things.

My brother wrote this. It's on his blog. Is he amazing or what?

And so the shadows parted ways,
And skies let go thier faded grays.
Free flowing words returned to me,
With some pleasent company.
Again I wrote the word of past,
From memories like broken glass.
Lives once split and ties unbound,
And coming to this wonderous town.
The things I miss and still do love,
Brough back again from up above.
The broken glass though not the same,
With fire can be made again.


Yes, I come from a very freakin' talented family. Aren't you jealous??? ^_^


Song Quote of the Moment: "Let the speakers blow your mind"

~Black Eyed Peas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home