Monday, December 26, 2005

Holiday

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Yes, that's right, I said Merry Christmas.

I did not say Happy Holidays.

I did not say have a nice day.

I did not say shut the **** up, although I felt like it more than once while doing my Christmas shopping this year. I know that we live in an age where everyone thinks we should now be oh so politically correct, but I've had it. I believe in Christmas. I don't celebrate Hannukah, Rosh Hannosh, Boxing day or and bank holidays. I celebrate Christmas. If I want to say Merry Christmas to someone, I will. To hell with them if they don't like it.

*sighs*

I'm bored as all get up right now. Just sitting in my room trying to think of things to do so that I won't be bored. All you pervs, keep your comments to yourselves. MERRY CHRISTMAS! I got spoiled again this year... some clothes, a couple of teddy bears, a ScentStories* player, some chocolate, a really nifty old hat box, fuzzy socks, movies, pajamas, and a digital camera. FINALLY I have a digital camera. It's a pretty damn nice one, too. Works great.

Merry Christmas.

To me.

I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend for the new year. I'll be staying at my aunt's house with my cousins Teenie and Michelle. We will be very drunk. Don't bother calling me. ^_^ Besides, I have an application to fill out, and I have to do it with Teenie in order for it to be complete. What for, you say? Well, I'm sorry, but that will just have to remain my little secret for now. I'll let you know when I have more information - that is, if I can share.

Good night, all. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


Song Quote of the Moment: "I miss Mayberry"

~Rascal Flatts

1 Comments:

Blogger Steal said...

Hey Tiff! Glad to hear that Christmas was good. I stopped by to wish you a happy New Year! Hope 2006 is full of health and happiness.

I hope to talk to you before I head to Milan on the 8th, but if not, I'll be writing. :)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home