Saturday, November 26, 2005

Woodwinds

I'm sitting here by my window listening to the winds rush through the pine trees in ours and the neighbors' yards. It sounds really nice. Too bad it's blowing fifty mph out there and a cold front is coming in... Only supposed to get up to 27* tomorrow night. Brrr...

Well, happy Thanksgiving all. Yes, mine was great. Ate too much. Still eating too much, but I don't care, 'cause it's good. This is the first Thanksgiving since high school that David hasn't called me on. :(
Married life must be bliss. I miss him...

Shyla, Pancho's beagle, is pregnant. I don't even know what kind of dog the daddy is, so I hope that she doesn't have problems having the pups. She's pretty small for a beagle, so I don't know. And then there's my grandma's dog, Callie, who is lost. Have you seen her?



Probably not...

Pancho is in Pennsylvania, all of my friends live elsewhere, and my parents are smoking me out of existance, but it's been a good holiday. Can't wait for the next one.


Song Quote of the Moment: "I wish you were here"

~Don't remember

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home