Thursday, May 12, 2005

Summer, Here I Come!

I sound just like a high school student. And I couldn't be more thrilled. I finished the last of my classwork last night, and I am officially finished with this semester, starting today! Ahh, sweet freedom...

And for those extremely interested in my academic career, here's the lineup:

"Workplace Readiness for Healthcare Occupations": [P]
Introduction to Art (more like the combined history of art): [B]
Psychology 101: [A]
Anatomy & Physiology II: [A]
Microbiology: [Dunno yet, either A/B]
Intermediate Algebra: [Ditto]

I'm just relieved that the semester is over and I did as well as I have. :) Now it's back to sleeping in the hammock, getting some sun and running my ass off to get ready for my PT test in June. Oh, lucky me...

I really can't express my ecstaticism right now, so I'll just go in peaceful bliss.


Song Quote of the Moment: "School's out for summer!"

~Kiss or AC DC? (yeah, I know, that could get me shot)

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Actually I bet you're thinking of the song by Alice Cooper, which at one point includes the line, "School's been blown to pieces." I do very much enjoy that last part.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home