Saturday, February 26, 2005

Rachael? RACHAEL!

There's another person that I wasn't sure existed anymore or not. First off, I have to say, all of you easterners can kiss my butt, because we get snow in Arizona, too. It's just at a bit of a higher elevation than I am. Second, where the hell have you been? I try to email, but it never works. You can see from my posts that my mom and I are coming out there this summer. Email me so we can work something out. It'd be really nice to see you again!

On to the schoolwork... I took my art midterm yesterday. Took me all of fifteen minutes, which kinda made the two hour drive to Phoenix not worth it, but I got a 76%, so at least I'm passing. Not too worried about this class, really. It's just a humanities corequisite for the nursing program. I hate requisites. They all suck.

Speaking of things that suck, I'm 15 chapters behind in my psychology class right now, so I really gotta go. Gotta get to readin'.


Song Quote of the Moment: "Tomorrow's another day... So bring on the rain!"

~Jo Dee Messina

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would email you! But I know not of the email you hold! I am however, appearing on all channels of AIM! 4 teh win!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Well, miss, you can find me at tiffany.a.brown@us.army.mil. Yes, that's me. Long name. Very easy to remember. So come talk to me. Soon.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home