Thursday, February 17, 2005

Procrastination, American Idol Style

Hello, all of my faithful subscribers...

So what do you think? Should I try out for American Idol next year? I'm taking a vote. If you don't know me personally, please, don't tell me I suck. It might hurt my feelings...

I am procrastinating my homework right now, something I SERIOUSLY should not be doing. I am so far behind I think I'm coming in first. Oh, wait! That's last semester's work I'm all caught up with! I'm such a loser.

My little girl Chloe has a hurt eye for the second time. Poor thing... She hates the drops I have to give her. Oh, for the record, I have no kids. Chloe is one of my Chihuahuas. I have a little boy also, named Tanner. They are the cutest. I love them to death.

Aced my math quiz last night, yay me. 100%. My A&P teacher is going to whup my ass tomorrow though. Well, maybe not. I did have the highest grade...

To answer your question John, I'm double dipping in the school ponds right now. I have micro, A&P and math with Pima, either online or at the community campus here in my crap town, and the rest of my classes are online through Rio Salado out of Phoenix. I'm planning on moving down there next semester, but haven't decided for certain yet. *shrugs*

Damn, my back hurts...

Kay, I'm going to try to figure out how to put pictures on this thing. Later, all.


Song Quote of the Moment: "Bring me two Pina Coladas"

~Garth Brooks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home