Saturday, February 19, 2005

Schoolwork...

Hola. Yay, I finished both of my essays last night. My computer restarted itself halfway through my art essay, though, and I lost an hour's worth of work. I was so pissed.

I took my healthcare midterm this morning. I scored and 83/100. Guess that's pretty good. I'm passing, at least. I have a C in my A&P class and I'm not really sure what I have in Microbiology, but I'm fairly certain that everything else is A's. Health might be a B. Dunno.

My CPR class is Monday. Boo. I don't get a holiday like the rest of the world. Good thing is, though, that I'm halfway through this nightmare of a semester. Yay, me.

Carlos gave me a comment. I didn't know if he still existed, it's been so long. Missed you, Carlos. How do you like my baby? Here's another one for you...


Song Quote of the Moment: "I've got nothing to lose!"

~Don't quite know yet...

5 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Don't worry I don't get Monday off either. I didn't even know it was that special.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carlos has always existed and will exist for the next 2000 years due to the fact I am what you Americans call a "Vampire". Seriously.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and yeah, I've missed ya too, kiddo. heh..

1:31 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I'm actually quite glad I know a vampire. Makes my life even more interesting. I do have to say though, that for being the undead, you sure have a very nice skin tone... :)

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's because I am a Mexican Vampire, we eat better.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home