Monday, March 18, 2002

Well, I just got done talking a little bit to John. It was online, of course, because you know me! I never use a phone... I don't understand what he wants from me. I haven't been intentionally not calling him - I even DID call him back the other day (damn wrong number though), but he's making it out like I'm some monster that refuses to talk to him or call him back. You know, it's really starting to upset me too. I finished talking to him and I was angry. He accuses me of these things and doesn't even take into account what has been going on in my life. You know, I'm so sorry that I didn't call, but damn, I have to raise my brothers now, take care of all the finances of not only mine but my mother's household, deal with all the problems coming out of Show Low and everything I have to do to get ready to move up there, GOD! That alone was enough, but then my cousin Jessi got married, and 11 days ago my uncle died, so I had to sit through a funeral too. I'm sorry if my emotions have been a damn thunderstorm, but yeah, maybe calling him WASN'T my top priority. I've had quite a few other things to do.

I dont' know, I'm just mad right now.

Song Quote of the Moment: "We are, we are the youth of the nation."

~P.O.D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home