Tuesday, June 01, 2004

TROY!!! Brad Pitt in Armor!!!

Okay, Chrissy, I know I'm pathetic... :) I haven't put my notebook online yet. I was busy this weekend!!! I cleaned out my old room in my mom's house, and oh Lord what a chore THAT was. I emptied two truckloads out of the closet alone... One for storage, and one for the trash dump. Yeah, I know, I had a lot of junk. I looked at most of it and was like, "Why did I ever keep this?" It was really kinda funny. Took me all day Saturday.

I saw Troy! I saw Troy! Loved it. Start to finish I loved it. Of course, I'm not as brutal as some movie critics, but I thought it was very well put together and extrememly riveting. I haven't read Homer's version, though. Could be totally different and I wouldn't know. *shrugs* Sometimes it's nice NOT to know everything.

I can't wait to see The Day After Tomorrow. Did I tell everyone that I'm in that movie? Yup. Big scene, lots of people, snowing on an army base in "Mexico". That's me, the little one marching in the front of the formation down the road with the beret on. Of course, I haven't seen the movie yet, so I don't know if I made it past the editor's door, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. I've gotta take a trip to Phoenix this weekend to see it. AHHHH! Yeah, I got a check from 20th Century Fox, and it was cool as hell. Yea me!

I'm at work right now, and I think I'm one of only about 6 people on the planet that really enjoys their job. I get to watch movies, eat junk food, play on the internet, and basically do whatever else I want to when Betty is asleep or watching TV. She's good to me, and I take good care of her. I think so anyway. Hope she does. ^_^

I'm in a damn good mood today. This is my last 14 hour day this week, and tomorrow I get to watch Cody graduate the 8th grade. Plus I got PAID today (thank you army) and my check for working with Betty should be in today, too. double dipping is great. Show me the Money... Pancho's on graves, though, and I'm workig ALL DAY, so I'm not going to see him much this week. Boo, graves...

Song Quote of the Moment: "...the boys really like it!"

~No Doubt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home