Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Beer-thirty in Iraq

IBM is really pissing me off. I ordered a notebook from them over a week ago, and I still haven't recieved a confirmation number or been charged on my debit card. They called me last week to say that the first card I tried didn't work so I switched it, but I still haven't gotten an order confirmation. I'm on the phone with one of their guys right now.

Stupid, silly IBM... The guy said he doesn't know why I didn't recieve an email and haven't been charged yet, but that my PC is being shipped TODAY and should arrive in three to five days. Yay me. Boo, IBM...

Today is my insanely long 14 hour day at work. I really can't complain much, though, because I have a pretty easy job for the most part. Who else gets to watch TV, talk on the phone, an use the internet almost as much as they want to at work? Definately not anyone else I know. :)

In Iraq it's beer thirty right now.

Song Quote of the Moment: "Thanks for making me a fighter."

~Christina Aguilera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home