Saturday, July 13, 2002

YAY! No dreams!!!

Brian's off graves - good thing too because he was never ever getting enough sleep. I worry about him... Ack I need to stop thinking about him is what I need to do.

Scott's back in town... I haven't seen him in a good three months or so, and Dave is here too, but he's leaving tomorrow, so we all really need to get together and do something. I'm talking to Scott right now actually - sheesh he's behind on the info! Hehehe, I want to go to the lake. Oh wait, it's only a stream right now. Hey, thunderclouds! C'mon RAIN!!!

There's a fire burning on the back of the Pinals right now - I really hope it doesn't get too big. It would suck to have another Rodeo-Chediski incident with Globe. I don't want to fight any more fires. I don't want to sit on any more roadblocks. PLEASE rain...

Song Quote of the Moment: "Well that's one thing we've got"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home