Thursday, May 13, 2004

Well, hello again my abhoredly overneglected blog.

I'm sitting at work right now picking my brain to try to remember html that I haven't touched in over four years so I can fix the background for this stupid weblog. I think I'll take some computer html courses for fall semester. Nothing HARD or fancy like JAVA or anything, just the basics. ZzZzZzZzZzZ... That's how I feel when I look at the template for my blog. Agh.

I have appointments at the VA hospital on the 19th and the 26th, don't let me forget. Oh, and yes, for anyone who was wondering (like Carlos), I did get shot at in Iraq, and our company had quite a few little things here and there that could be considered hostile contact witht he enemy. No, no one from my unit died, although three of our soldiers recieved the purple heart (Hoffman, you're my hero, but I won't finish this thought).

Until next time... I'm going to try to get journal entries that I wrote in Iraq into this blog ASAP. Sorry if I'm holding anyone in suspense.

Out.

Song Quote of the Moment: "Dude, I just think you're trying to steal the light from me."

~Eminem (D12 world, My Band)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home